Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Back to school

The term has started once again, and it's back to routine. The homework craze is here to haunt us again, together with the menacing tests. Well, despite all the stress, I do not feel stress.

We must learn to put our anxiety and worries away and trust God instead. I have made a resolution this term to stay close to the Lord, and to have complete faith in him that he will 'make all things right', for in 1 John 4:4 He says that the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world, now that we have received the power of the Holy Spirit.

Recently I been listening to Chris Tomlin's album Arriving, and it's a fantastically simple album with easy listening songs. However, the simplicity of the words retain their deep and everlasting meaning, proclaiming about God's eternal promises and praising His wondrous name.


I have been working on my PowerPoint animation too, albeit at an extremely slow pace. It would be a miracle if I can meet my July deadline for the release of it.

This is my half completed A380 landing:


Hope you like it.
Ian

No comments: