Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Windows KS

Recently as I was scrolling through the junk in my hotmail account, I received a very funny, and well, almost insulting email with this attachment. I thought it would be good to share it with all of you.

(Picture is too small, click to enlarge)


Well, after all, what we are insulting is our Singaporean culture ain't it? And what better way to do it than to use Windows...haha

And I heard on the news today that PM said that S2006 was a whopping success, citing that the controversy by the international media had "another agenda", which is to force us to conform to international demands. He praised us for upholding our values amidst challenge. Well, I guess sometimes we fussily pick on these small flaws and magnify them to be such a big issue that it does not reflect properly on the event. Just like the complains of a few chaffures reported in TNP.

A success? Maybe.

No comments: