Wednesday, February 14, 2007

I know I should be talking about love

Yes, love is in the air today, it's Valentine's Day...But here I am, sitting in front of my computer, feeling really bored and tired. Well not that there isn't any work to do, but I just don't feel like doing anything.

I guess that for us students, Valentine's Day should be more appropriately termed Friendship Day instead, because most of us, I believe, do not have romances yet. Infatuations, yes, maybe, perhaps. But nothing like the sort of long lasting relationships. Come on, what are the chances that the girl you like in your class will be your future wife?

Well let me give you a peek into what's going on in my mind now...as I've really nothing else to write about.

I'm dreaming that I own a new digital camera. The new Fujifilm S9600 'prosumer' range of cameras, somewhere between a DSLR and point-and-shoot. I'm imagining how great it would be if I could own one, and go out shooting and feeling like a professional. I'm wishing, and hoping, that I would get one of these great semi-pro cameras really soon, at a reasonable price that I can afford...for that simple and un-pro DSC-W1 that I have shall not satisfy my craving for a more capable camera.


The S9600, I wonder...is it going to be just a dream, or shall it be reality?

I badly want a new camera, yet the Canon 350D price tag immediately kicks me out of the EOS world!

No comments: