Sunday, November 25, 2007

Scream Out Loud!: What now?

I've been thinking about this for some time... this site is a bit like rojak.

It's a tech site (covering mostly Apple and Microsoft news), yet it started off as my personal blog for me to share with everyone the happenings in my life. And throughout Scream Out Loud!, you can also find bits and pieces of photography and religious posts.

Thus I feel that the contents are a bit diverse and, umm... confusing. If this is gonna be a proper tech site, then surely it has to be professional and cannot contain ramblings about my life. If this is gonna be MY personal journal, then tech talk has to be minimised and I better start reporting the day's activities. No one wants to read all Apple and Apple and Apple (as people have pointed out to me).

So what's your advice for Scream Out Loud!? Should I retain this as my personal blog, then separately start up a tech site specifically for my podcast? Or should I evolve this site completely into a tech site? Or should I just keep status quo, after all, rojak tastes good!

Or should I turn this into a "fusion site"? A site combining my life and technology. How about this, a site reporting about technology in my life?

Please... let me know what you think. Thanks!

No comments: