The world's thinnest notebook, MacBook Air, is now shipping to consumers, but there are already many problems with this machine, as reported by Computerworld. The article also provides fixes for affected users.
Here's the (embarrassing) list of problems cited in the article:
1) Users might need to move their new ultrathin laptops to keep bits moving to and fro.
2) If your MacBook Air is closed and an external display is your only display, you may notice a reduction of throughput for wireless networks that use the 2.4 GHz band.
3) Slow speeds when connected to multiple Bluetooth devices.
4) Balky routers that refuse to work the Remote Disc magic.
5) Some third-party audio products, such as headphones, may not plug into the MacBook Air headphone jack because part of the connector does not fit within the port hatch.
Click here for Apple support.