Monday, October 10, 2005

Sorry

SORRY!!!!!

I know it has been ages since my last post but...

I'm studying for my damn freaking end-of-year exams!

Today was history paper....and many questions came from our history workbook! Thank goodness I did them all...so today's paper was quite a breeze except that I did not have enough time for source-based questions!

Damn.

Notice that my posts keeps getting shorter and shorter and shorter...

But I promise you (my readers out there...if I have any) that after my exams on next Monday it will get longer and longer and longer and longer and longer....

Ok I need to go bury myself in books again. Thats all for now.
Ian

2 comments:

wengkeong said...

yay! we are patiently waiting!

Ian Ho said...

sorry i noe u still r even though our exams r over...