Thursday, November 10, 2005

The post after 'The post after 'now''

The title is LAME. Ok...self confession: I am being lame.

But being lame is fun. I mean, why be serious all the while? Life should be fun. Why live your life all so seriously when you don't enjoy it?....Well, unless you enjoy being serious all the while.

STOP.

I'm talking nonsense. I'm writing crap.

The purpose of this post:

Wait...before that, I must tell you that I'm blogging this from school using the Power Mac G5 again. This time round Darryl's sitting right behind me.

I shouldn't be slacking, but this isn't slacking. This is BLOGGING. It improves my english and writing skills. Better not let Mu Yao find out about my 'illegal' activity, or else he'll scream at me till my ear drums burst. Thankfully he's sitting in front of me so he can't see the 20-inch Cinema Display Screen and what's on it. Whatever...

Now back to the purpose after a short diversion.

The purpose is to tell you a good news and a bad news.

The unpleasant first.

I'm leaving for my church youth camp (JYC it's called) on Friday. This spells something bad:

1) I'm not going to have contact with any computer till the next Monday.
2) I can't come back to school to help out in the School Magazine.
3) I can't blog for 4 days.
4) I can't see my house for 4 days.
5) I can't use a Mac for 4 days.

And so on......

The camp at Sentosa better be good. Guess what, I've not packed my bag.

Well, the good news?

I'll MAKE NEW FRIENDS AND LEARN MORE ABOUT GOD!!!!

Ok larh I know it sounds so religious and stuff, but I must say it.

I LOVE YOU JESUS!
Ian

No comments: