Tuesday, November 8, 2005

The post after 'Now'

I can’t believe it. Today, I left school at 7.05. Reached home at 8.15.

Bathed, then ate dinner. Still rather full after eating the pineapple rice Mdm Tazneen has so kindly brought back for us, her ‘children’, after having lunch with the English department teachers in some Thai restaurant.

Then I read the papers.

Used the computer after that. It cocked up again. The screen suddenly went blank after startup. Restarted it, then hanged again just after loading the desktop. Haiz…Windows…full of system problems to haunt you with. Plus my computer is slow and outdated. 256MB ram, 2.66 GHz Pentium 4 processor, Service Pack 1, 40GB HDD, Nvidia GeForce 4 MX440. I’ve backed up all my documents…prepared that it’s gonna crash any moment. After the THIRD reboot, it was fine, thankfully.

Tomorrow I need to go back to school again. Well, at least I get to use Macs, that fact consoles me and is the reason why I’m willing to go. Macs are impressive machines, aren’t they?

And beauties not to forget. White beauties.

Ian

No comments: