Friday, November 25, 2005

Today and yesterday

The holidays are the best time to sleep. You tuck in to bed real early, and you’re the last person in the family to awake next morning, and most of the time, you’re awaken because their voices interrupt your wonderful sleep.

Well, at least, that’s my case. Today, I awoke at 9: 07. After a quick wash up, I started eating. I’m a glutton. I took two buns (a sausage and a cheese), a pau and two servings of fried rice with tomato ketchup. Sinful. At this rate, I’ll look as if I’m 3 months pregnant when school re-opens. Yucks, I can’t imagine that.

Now for a shift in topic.

Yesterday, I went to play badminton with 4 of my BB friends (Harry, Yuan Hong, Xuan Yi and Jim) at Pasir Ris East Community Centre. I have to admit that I’ve never been there before, so it was no surprise that I overshot the CC by two bus stops. What’s worse was that I had my Transport Guide with me! A map, complete with bus stops! And I could still get lost?!

Honestly, no big deal. I kinda anticipated that I’d screw up finding the building, because being the blur sotong I am at topo, this always happens.

The CC was big, it was tall and humongous. We played from 2 to 4, booked two courts, and I presume that I’m one of the lousiest amongst them.

After the game, Harry, Xuan Yi and Yuan Hong went to Century Square to watch Harry Potter. Haha, HARRY watching HARRY potter. Lol.

Anyways, I didn’t join them. I decided that it was best to head home to continue my animation.

Ian

No comments: