Sunday, November 27, 2005

I’m just like an apple rotting away

Haiz, I just finished helping Hin Kai and his 13 friends painstakingly write the notes of a Chinese song (Lin Jun Jie’s Yi Qian Nian Yi Hou). I think they are rather desperate, because in Hin kai’s short email to me, he said “thank you soooooooooo much”, and that “I’m indebted to you”.

Ok, sounds kinda lame, like he’s trying to suck up to me.

But honestly, I think they really require the scores for some Chinese Orchestra project or something. And since it is within my capabilities and talents, I decided that there is no harm helping them. I mean, when others are in need, we should extend a helping hand, right?

Ha, I bet you’d be wondering why the title of my 33rd blog post is entitled “I’m just like an apple rotting away”.

I’ll tell you why.

I have been slacking. I have not read any book, or started preparing for next year’s syllabus. Fortunately, my mom passed me this book on The Five Love Languages yesterday. Well, after randomly flipping through the pages, I perceive it is a rather straightforward easy reading book.

Oh ya, btw, my PowerPoint animation is coming along really fine! It is very cool! I can’t wait to show it to you guys! (For those who want a copy when I’ve completed, do email me and I’ll gladly send you my work. )

Well, here’s a sneak peak at something which I’ve drawn USING POWERPOINT ONLY.



Nice, ain’t it?
Ian

No comments: