Sunday, January 1, 2006

New Year!

It's an annual tradition: the new year countdown. Yesterday my family celebrated it at a friend's house...and we didn't leave until 2.30 in the morning. I slept at 3.30 last night, after reading todays newspaper last night (sort of ironic). Well, what I did there was...hmm...something once in a blue moon. I wrestled my fingers vigourously on a PS2 controller. Yup, I and a friend played some shooting game unknown to me. We wanted to play Need for Speed Underground (I love racing games) but, to our dismay, the CD was corrupted. Corrupted!!!!

But I still had fun nevetheless. Being a newbie, I did not play well of course.

Well...my new year resolution for this year is, umm, to study hard...and to be faithful in my faith. Yup...that's all for now.

To all: Have a fruitful year ahead!
Ian

No comments: