Tuesday, June 26, 2007

7 weird things about me

"According to the rules of this (so-called) game, people who are tagged should write 7 weird things about themselves as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 7 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you are tagged" in their comments and tell them to read you blog."

Ok, Mu Yao, here goes:

1) I talk to my stuff toys on a daily basis. But they never reply me, I think they hate me or something…
2) I don’t like playing computer games. In fact, I detest them. What’s DOTA?
3) I hug a 15 year old bolster to sleep every night. It has this great stinky smell that I am hooked onto.
4) My sister is in track and field. She’s all into sports and running, but I lead a sedentary lifestyle interacting with computers.
5) I am a faithful listener of the podcast “Windows Weekly” with Paul Thurrott and Leo Laporte. I have never missed any episode, and this intriguing podcast keeps me company on my bus ride home. The world of Windows and Apple is definitely more interesting than playing DOTA. These guys know more about Windows than Microsoft does!
6) I never bother reading or sending chain mails. They go into my trash straight away.
7) I don’t eat celery.

That's done.

Now I shall tag.... Alicea, Althea, Guo Wei, Choon Hian, Esmond, Caleb and Pu En!

No comments: