Friday, December 7, 2007

Back home

PHEW! After spending close to a week in Manila, I'm back in Singapore, so happy to be able to access the internet and check mail. It seems as if I've not been connected with the online world for ages. Spent close to 2 hours clearing all my mail, looking through Facebook, Flickr, blogs, tech blogs...

I have so much to say about this mission trip, so many testimonies to share, but only after I unpack my luggage and upload the pictures. I've been neglecting TUWP too... so I really hope to do a new episode within this week. There's some interesting stuff: XP service pack 3 RC1 is out, and Vista service pack 1 RC1 is out too, and there's OneCare 2.0 also released...

This holiday has been and will continue to be busy. Next up, I'll be flying off to Bangkok in about more than a week's time with my family!

No comments: