Friday, January 25, 2008

Tata chinese

I heaved a big sigh of relief upon knowing that I got an A2 for O level higher chinese paper. This is a good yet unexpected result, considering the fact that I didn't conclude my woefully short essay properly.

I was expecting a B3 or worse, a B4, but praise the Lord, he has blessed me with an A2. Really, this couldn't have been possible by my own strength, so all glory and honour unto God. I would also like to specially acknowledge the effort put in by 陈老师 in teaching us, which has definitely not gone to waste. The cohort did well generally, better than the previous year, so that's reason for rejoice.

Once again, thank you God, for you never let me go through it all. Never did I ever imagine holding a cert which reads 'A2', so here's my shot of the day:


Oh, and I must say that it feels wonderful not learning CHINESE forevermore!!

No comments: