Friday, June 27, 2008

Back to routine

Today was my last paper, art theory. I'm quite satisfied with it as I did manage to finish it well, I think. Then we went to watch ZOHAN at Suntec and had dinner together as a celebration for the end of mid-years. Zohan was a good laugh, but not very super duper fantastic. In my opinion, the trailer took all the fun out of it because it included all the funny parts of the movie. It's NC16 btw, due to hilarious sexual connotations. But I think that Borat is funnier.

Hmm so now that exams are over, it's back to routine and life again, almost immediately. All the projects, CCA commitments are piling back on and stress is coming back. Back to reality!

As a side note, I'm looking forward to the release of Hillsong's live album this July, which is very very soon...

No comments: