Monday, December 28, 2009

New look for the new year



This is my blog's new look for 2010!

Haha, well I hope you like it. Decided to keep the design really simple and clean. I think this is way better than the previous design with the kiddish banner graphic.

Wow, 2009 is coming quickly to an end... and it's that time of the year where we look back at what we've accomplished, and look forward to new beginnings.  I think I'll write another post to reflect properly on 2009, but to put it succinctly, 2009 has been the toughest of my four years in JC.  But through every major obstacle, I learnt what it meant to take a step of faith, and to live a life of faith in Christ. Indeed, as the song goes.. you are forever in my life, you see me through the seasons...

This year has been really crazy, and I'm so thankful that God has seen me through it!

No comments: