Saturday, April 24, 2010

Countdown: 2 days

Peek-a-boo!
Image copyright Ian Ho 2010

2 days more.

Many people ask me if I'm scared to go in, and hell yea the answer is yes. I'm scared about the physical training and torture, about adapting to a new routine, and just the uncertainty of what lies ahead. I peek out from the comfort of life now and I don't know what to expect next.

But I don't think I'm worried or troubled about going in. I once heard the saying that worrying is a form of atheism. I'm not worried because there's this inner sense of peace knowing that He's by my side. And actually I do look forward to meeting new friends (hopefully good ones) and starting new friendships.

But for sure I'll miss home, photography, my Trackers group, and my dear teddy bear!

There's only one who knows
What's really out there waiting
In all the moments yet to be

And all we need to know
Is He's out there waiting
To Him the future's history


Miracle of the Moment, Steven Curtis Chapman

1 comment:

ebed said...

Hi Ian..

Like your pic. Good angle, good lighting. Nice shot..

Shalom!